Dec 2017 BeautyClick Online Sales Executives New Jobs in Kenya
Dec 2017 BeautyClick Online Sales Executives Jobs Vacancy in Kenya
BeautyClick Kenya is looking for Online Sales Executives.
What is BeautyClick Kenya
BeautyClick is the biggest eCommerce player in the East African beauty-industry providing a new offering with high quality products to the Kenyan market.
As an Online Sales Executive you will be working with a mix of private label and top-international brands (e.g. Nouba, Revlon, JBS, Janet Collection, etc.).
Duties and Responsibilities
- Conversion and more conversion! Professionally respond to and convert leads from phone enquiries, SMS, WhatsApp, webchat and social networking sites to sales
- Fish for leads and conversions from old database, chats and all other online sources available
- Contact and orient customers signing up onto BeautyClick platform and or abandoning carts
- Communicate new offers, products and other information to end users
- Get market feedback from interacting with customers
- Maintaining good client relationships before and after sales activities
- Ensure all orders are properly captured, payments made and updated
- Support sales team during offline activations and events
- Maintaining accurate and relevant reports / metrics including order statistics
Qualifications and Experience
- A university degree
- 2 years’ experience in eCommerce and social media community management
- Experience in tele sales
- Excellent multitasking skills
- Excellent planning and organizing skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Confident, presentable and eloquent
- Results driven, go getter attitude
- Ability to work under minimal supervision
What we offer:
- A great experience in an international, entrepreneurial environment
- The opportunity to be part of a journey conquering Sub-Saharan Africa based on learnings from Kenya and to work with some of the best brands in the world
- Personal growth and development.
Please send you application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close on 2nd January 2017