Oct 2017 Current Job Tented Camp Sales & Marketing Manager in Masai Mara
Oct 2017 Latest Job Employment Tented Camp Sales & Marketing Manager in Masai Mara
Oct 2017 Current Vacancy Tented Camp Sales & Marketing Manager in Masai Mara
Sheer Logic is looking to hire a Sales & Marketing Manager for our client; a tented camp in Masai Mara.
- Develop, implement, communicate and monitor, through an action plan derived from the research and analysis, the marketing mix i.e. the 7 P’s of marketing which are Product, Place, Promotion, Price, People, Process and Physical Presence.
- With product, establish the fit of the product with the rest of our product range, differentiate our product to create a positioning and perceptual mapping, determine the product in its life cycle and identify the products that we need to manufacture or import.
- Develop, implement and manage the brand image and message that is consistent with our mission, vision and value statement.
- Monitor and improve the brand image and message periodically to ensure consistency but necessary change with the market requirement.
- Ensure the marketing mix is updated with the brand image and message of the time.
- Evaluate the break-even points and the payback period of our investment and whether it is viable
- Develop and monitor individual metrics to capture and evaluate the results derived from each individual element from the research and marketing mix employed.
- Continuously increase Qualified Lead Funnel with larger deal sizes.
- Develop different lead generation methods and create metrics for each individual method to monitor its effectiveness.
- Differentiate the lead generation and qualification into Seeds, Nets and Spears
- A university or college diploma in business administration, marketing, communications, public relations, advertising
- Previous supervisory/management sales and marketing, public relations and/or tourism industry
- Proof of previous sales and marketing success in tourism
- Knowledge of the product and competitive environment
- Excellent leadership skills, communication skills, interpersonal skills, presentation are essential
How to Apply
Send your updated CV to email@example.com by 19th October 2017