Oct 2017 Health Organization Medical Detailer Current Job in Kenya
Oct 2017 Health Organization Medical Detailer New Job in Kenya
Purpose Statement of the Position: The jobholder is mandated to manage specific territories of private sector health care providers (pharmacy, Clinics, Hospitals & Doctor level) to influence provider practices.
- Achieve set sales targets and call targets
- Effectively manage the territory by means of planning, territory analysis, targeting and call coverage of customers;
- Ensure that activities at all times comply with relevant legislation, ethical standards and company policies;
- Detail Pharmaceutical products to healthcare providers and ensure proper visibility at points of purchase through POP placement
- Provide on-going support to providers to create favourable relationship with the organisation;
- Function as feedback mechanism between the organisation and providers/customers;
- Provide regular report and feedback from providers in a correct, complete and timely fashion;
- Effectively implement set sales and marketing strategies through trainings, and distribution of promotional materials;
- Work with sales partner/rep to ensure commodity supply is uninterrupted at the pharmacy level;
- Track and provide reports on territory performance and individual performance.
- Achieved set target in product sales;
- Achieved set listing target in calls made and outlets sold into
- Adherence to government legislation
- Properly coordinated territories in medical detailing activities; and
- Readily available supply of specified products
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Biological Sciences or any related field.
- At least 2 years working experience in active medical detailing.
- Valid driving license class BCE with preference for a manual car.
- Good understanding of Public Health,
- Strategic and analytical skills;
- Reporting and presentation skills;
- Planning, and organization skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Customer service skills
- Team player