Dec 2017 New Job Securex Agencies Manager Alarm Response Team Kenya
Dec 2017 Career Vacancy Securex Agencies Manager Alarm Response Team Kenya
Securex Agencies Ltd is a Security Company dealing in Security Products like CCTV, Access Control, Fire alarms, Fire suppression, manned guarding, Alarm response etc.
We are looking for highly motivated leader for the position of a Manager – Alarm Response TeamJob Purpose: To receive and review mission command tasking’s from the Head of Operations and then deliver that command and control to all Securex Control Room Staff, ultimately ensuring all Securex Control Rooms are fully operational and company effective.
- Is to manage and provide effective leadership to all Securex Control Room staff.
- Produce manning schedules and plans of how the Control Room Staff will cover the operational commitments including leave and the reliever line, if an upscale of manning is required to cover the reliever line then permission is to be sort via the Head of Operations.
- Will proof read all Control Room documentation prior to it being passed up the chain i.e. Daily SMT update emails he/she will also ensure action points or the “so what factor” is put into those updates.
- Manage performance, ensuring interim and main reviews are undertaken within the set timescales.
- To assist and oversee maintenance of the Control Room Manual ensuring it is up to date.
- Will assist the wider operations team in focusing upon security operations as a core function relevant to their department.
- Ensure the correct level of monitoring of operational personnel and assets deployed throughout Kenya.
- Monitor all data being received throughout the Securex Control Room’s and carryout remedial action where required.
- Is to assist with producing annual departmental budgets.
- Effectively manage and control the Securex Control Room departmental budget and provide accurate information to necessary functions when required.
- To produce predicted yearly budgets and present to the Head of Operations covering all areas under his/her command
- Oversee that requests for leave are being managed and controlled, ensuring operational commitments are not affected.
- Give direct supervision to all Control Room shift in-charges ensuring objectives and targets are being met in the manner expected by the organisation.
- Ensure, delegating as appropriate, that each service within the Securex Control Rooms are adequately managed, staffed and resourced.
- Ensure the performance of all Securex Control Room staff is monitored and measured in accordance with the company staff performance policy, taking necessary remedial action as and when necessary.
- Ensure the correct level and standard of equipment, uniform and PPE is is