Mar 2018 Motor Cycle Sales Representative Current Job in Nanyuki
Job Title: Sales Representative
Industry: Motor Cycle
Gross Salary: 24k plus Commissions
Our client is a Kenyan manufacturer of motorbikes.
They seek to hire an ambitious sales representative with a passion for new brands and their positioning.
He/She should take pride in representing a made in Kenya premium brand and in convincing prospects to become customers.
- Visit and achieve sales with key accounts in the assigned region
- Support and encourage retailers in selling the company’s motorbikes
- Run the company’s owned retail shop
- Identify and approach potential customers
- Generate sales of motorbikes in the assigned region
- Coordinate delivery of motorbikes to customers
- Have training programs to secure the company’s quality for service and sales processes
- Cooperate with the marketing, sales and after sales manager to identify sales opportunities and areas to be improved
- Support dealers in developing marketing strategies
- Keep the retailer in close check to exercise the company’s code of conduct
- Prepare weekly reports for the region
- Identify opportunities by monitoring competitors
- Report to the company’s sales manager
- Bachelor’s degree in a business related discipline, or equivalent qualifications
- Must have experience in retail organisation
- Must have experience with the motorcycle or the larger automotive industry
- Must be from Nanyuki and should know the area well.
- Proficiency in MS Office, including Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Great communication skills.
- Ability to run retail outlets
- Ability to build and maintain long term business relationships
- Ability to use CRM as a tool for reporting
- Ability to work under minimum supervision
- Able or willing to ride and demonstrate a motorbike
- Should be of high integrity
- Should have a proactive, commercial, independent, flexible and pragmatic attitude
- Has attention to detail and high quality deliverable outputs.
- Should be committed and believes in long-term relationships as a key driver for success
- Willing to travel to the region
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Sales Representative-Motorcycle) to email@example.com before 29th March 2018.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.