Masaba Services Project Co-ordinator Recent Vacancy 2017
Masaba Services Project Co-ordinator New Vacancy 2017
Masaba Services Project Co-ordinator Job Vacancy 2017
At Masaba Services we pride in offering customers with services that they can rely on for stable network operations.
We ensure our teams follow best practices in project implementation and strive to meet this quality services in time.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Manage and maintain the Masaba Monitoring systems.
- Fault handling and escalation (identifying and responding to faults on systems and networks, liaising with 3rd party customers, handling escalation through to resolution).
- Assisting the engineers in Provisioning (IP assignment, core network configuration, DNS setup, monitoring, leased lines, customer backup and other customer network services).
- Co-ordinate server build and installs, application upgrades, network equipment build and installation.
- Conduct customer on boarding process
- Ensuring that the field engineers deliver quality installations, deployment/Support and maintain within the set timelines.
- Assist engineers avoid repeat works due to technical failure occurrences or poor work done.
- Maintain proper documentation and evaluation of reports
- Proper allocation of engineers/ teams.
- Advising the management on the Project progress and any changes introduced.
- Experience in working with a NOC team
- At least 1 year experience in telecomm industry in NOC is a MUST.
- Degree/Diploma in Project management/ Business Administration.
- Diploma in telecommunications is an added advantage.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure, minimum supervision to deliver desired results
- He/she should be able to deliver desired results at any given time.
- Must be available immediately.
- Must be flexible to handle assignment outside Nairobi.
- Preferably 28 years and above
How to Apply
Qualified and interested candidates should email a cover letter and a copy of resume to firstname.lastname@example.org by 15th January 2017 with the Job title “PROJECT CO-ORDINATOR” as the email subject