April 2018 Real Estate Resource Investments and Business Development Officer Job Vacancy in Kenya
Our client is in the Real Estate business and seeks to recruit a Resource Investments and Business Development Officer.
Function: Investment and Business Development
Position Reports To:Executive Chairman
A. Position Summary: A driven and creative executive to undertake business planning, feasibility studies, investments and resource mobilization.
B. Duties and Responsibilities
- Undertake feasibility studies for Longonot Gate and Makuyu Ridge projects
- Capital raising for Resorts and Cities
- Identification of possible investors and investor management
- Liaise with banks including debt management
- Negotiate timelines and budgets
- Perform market research to identify new opportunities and engage with executives to establish strategies for pursuing those new opportunities.
- Develop and deliver pitches for potential investors.
- Build strong relationships with customers, external business contacts and company stakeholders
- Develop and test unique business strategies and concepts
- Analyze current and past financial data such as sales reports, and provide strategies to increase revenue
- Preparation of reports and presentation to third parties
- Create and improve proposals for existing and new clients
- Take up any other duties that may be allocated by management
C. Decision Making: Makes simple choices within the parameters of very well defined procedures.
D. Supervision Exercised: No supervisory responsibility
E. Qualifications / Competences
- Minimum of Degree in Business – Finance, Economics or related field
- 5 years’ work experience
- Critical thinking and creative individual
- Familiarity with relevant software (Microsoft Office Suite)
- Excellent work ethics
- A team player
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (both)
F. How to Apply
If you meet the above requirements and have a passion for Real Estate and a ‘Can Do’ attitude, send your CV ONLY in MS Word Format to firstname.lastname@example.org