Dec 2017 Bancassurance Assistant New Job in Nairobi Kenya
Dec 2017 Bancassurance Assistant Current Job in Nairobi Kenya
Dec 2017 Bancassurance Assistant Job Vacancy in Nairobi Kenya
Our client, a leading firm in East Africa seeks to recruit a reliable, aggressive and goal oriented Bancassurance Assistant to join their dedicated team in Nairobi.
- Management of the Bancassurance Business Distribution Channel so as to ensure the objectives are met by maintaining production revenue budget
- Develop and manage alternative partnerships within the department
- Management of the Bancassurance Business Development Partners Loyalty (incentive) Programs
- Identify markets for the Bancassurance Business distribution channels for the Bancassurance products.
- Ensure that proper management of accurate, quality and timely business reports from the Bancassurance Business Distribution Channel and use these to compile channel reports for review by BDM.
- Regularly report the performance of Alternative Distribution Channel section in accordance with applicable structures.
- Ensure the section is fully aligned with the rest of the department by building effective teamwork within the section and with other departments
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Sales from a recognized university.
- At least 2 years’ experience as a Bancassurance in a recognized insurance agency.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Market intelligence and business development skills
If qualified, kindly send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org clearly indicating ‘Bancassurance Assistant’ on the subject line by 13th December 2017.