Insurance Sales Manager Vacancies Opportunity Kenya 2017
Insurance Sales Manager Job Vacancies Kenya 2017
Insurance Sales Manager Career Vacancies Kenya 2017
This role is available in a newly set-up Insurance Brokerage House. It is an exciting opportunity with high potential for growth. Reporting to the chairman, the role holder will be responsible for the set up and oversight of the new broking business, growth and development of formidable Insurance Business at the head office and across branches.
Key Responsibilities for the Insurance Sales Manager
- Participate in the formulation, planning, review and execution of business strategy and take responsibility for business performance and delivery of overall set targets.
- Implement the business plan for the new insurance broking business by offering leadership to the Broking team to achieve overall objectives of the organization.
- Working closely with the board of directors, oversee annual planning as well as preparation and implementation of Insurance marketing strategy.
- Articulate sales & marketing objectives and provide effective training and mentorship to staff to aggressively drive insurance business growth and development.
- Ensure compliance with external and internal requirements, policies and procedures.
- Develop consistent high performance culture with high standards of customer service.
- Continuously engage clients to promote product knowledge and consumer awareness.
- Identify opportunities in the market and develop relationships to grow business.
- Leverage partners’ marketing initiatives to harness growth opportunities.
- Continuously monitor competition to spot opportunities for new customer acquisition.
Candidate’s Qualifications for the Insurance Sales Manager Job
- A minimum of an AIIK Diploma post graduate qualification.
- At least 4 years relevant working experience predominantly focusing on direct sales and marketing in the
- Insurance industry preferably within an insurance intermediary.
- Proven Track record of excellence in achieving insurance sales targets.
- Good understanding of General insurance products.
Desirable Skills and Abilities
- Strong and confident team leader with strong interpersonal and persuasive skills.
- Excellent communication and Customer service skills with strong business acumen.
- Decisive, reliable and assertive leader with high level of integrity.
- Good planning and organization skills with the ability to deliver under tight deadlines.
- Excellent presentation, negotiation and networking skills.
- Self-driven, able to work independently; has passion for great results with strong business development, innovation and sales/marketing skills.
- Ability to build close working relationships with a wide and diverse range of partners.
- Ability to understand financial reports and deliver timely management reports.
How to Apply
Interested applicants should send their applications, CVs with copies of certificates, passport size colour photograph and testimonials through firstname.lastname@example.org by 7th January 2017 indicating reference BM16