Jan 2017 Assistant Internal Auditor Latest Recruitment in Nairobi
Jan 2017 Assistant Internal Auditor Career Employment in Nairobi
Jan 2017 Assistant Internal Auditor Job Vacancy in Nairobi
Job Title: Assistant Internal Auditor
We are looking for an objective Internal auditor to add value and improve our operations by bringing a systematic and disciplined approach to the effectiveness of risk management, control, and governance processes.
The successful candidate will possess a thorough knowledge of Audit procedures and a sound judgement.
Category: Internal Audits
Location: Nairobi Kenya.
Employment: Full Time.
- Perform and control the full audit cycle including risk management and control management over operational effectiveness, reliability and compliance with all applicable directives and regulations.
- Understand and implement determined internal audit scope and developed annual plans.
- Obtain, analyze and evaluate audit documentation, previous reports, data, flowcharts etc
- Prepare and present reports that reflect audit’s results and document process.
- Act as an objective source of independent input to ensure validity, legality and goal achievement.
- Participate in Identifying loopholes and recommend risk aversion measures and cost savings.
- Maintain open communication with the Lead Auditor and audit committee.
- Conduct follow up audits to monitor management’s interventions.
- Engage to continuous knowledge development regarding sector’s rules, regulations, best practices, tools, techniques and performance standards.
- Proven working experience as Internal Auditor
- Advanced computer skills on MS Office, accounting software and databases.
- Ability to manipulate large amounts of data and to compile detailed reports.
- Knowledge of auditing standards and procedures, laws, rules and regulations.
- High attention to detail and excellent analytical skills.
- Sound independent judgement.
- BS degree in Accounting , Finance, majoring in Auditing . OR equivalent.
- good interpersonal skills
- maturity, honesty, integrity and a strong sense of ethics
- the ability to remain calm in stressful situations
- to be persuasive, persistent and firm.
- Ability to handle pressure
Salary gross (75,000) per month.
Send ONLY CVs by 25th January 2017 to “email@example.com’.
Please do not apply if you do not possess the above qualifications .
DO NOT attach any certificates to your application.