Our client is a leading retailer of footwear, bags and leather items and boasts sole distributorship of some renowned brands. They seek to hire an experienced, energetic and results oriented Corporate Sales Manager who will be responsible for growing the company’s corporate business.
Reports to: Head of Sales
Salary: 150k-200k + commissions
Corporate Sales Manager Job Key Responsibilities
- Lead the sales team and support colleagues to maximize on all sales opportunities, and to proactively create new markets and achieve the set sales targets and business KPIs.
- Client Relations- Follow up on customer enquiries, requests or complaints and keep customers informed of progress.
- Development and implementation of the clients business growth plan, developing, formulating and implementing key sales strategies and providing insight into key strategic thrusts that will ensure the business attains a competitive advantage in the market, and remains on track on its agenda for growth and performance.
- Responsible for obtaining profitable results through the sales team
- Manage the sales administration function, operational performance reporting, streamlining processes and systems wherever possible, and advising senior management on maximizing business relationships.
- Responsible for monitoring the performance of the sales team by maintaining a system of reviews, reports, infield coaching and communications involving sales reports, cyclical sales meetings, sales newsletters and bulletins as may be needed.
- Provide and oversee high standards of ongoing training for the Sales representatives so that they possess sufficient technical knowledge to present information on the company’s products and services in an accurate and professional manner.
- Management and coordination of stock level at hand for corporate sales and ensure reorder levels are given on time and deliverables are achieved.
- Oversee presentations for company products to prospective clients
- Preparation of low performing products list and setting strategies to improve sales
- Developing strategies to have more additional SKUs for corporate sales
- Oversee updates from Accounts on payments made by clients
- Management of data and records for reference and ensure government tenders are applied for and followed up to completion
Qualifications, Knowledge and Experience for the Corporate Sales Manager Job
- Minimum degree in Marketing/ Business related field of study
- Minimum 5 years experience in footwear industry and especially in institutional selling
- Experience in handling government tenders
- Proper understanding of safety shoes and its aspects
- Proven sales track record
- Good customer service and public relations skills
- Result oriented and be able to execute and develop marketing strategic plans
- Good communication skills
- Should be goal oriented and have a proven track of leadership
How to Apply