Jan 2017 Store Keeper New Vacancy in Naivasha Kenya
Jan 2017 Store Keeper New Employment in Naivasha Kenya
Jan 2017 Store Keeper Career Vacancy in Naivasha Kenya
Our client, a leader in the Agricultural sector in Africa whose prime focus is on serving the agricultural sector with mechanical and chemical products is looking to fill the position of a Store Keeper for their office based in Naivasha, Kenya.
- Receive and inspect items’ quality and quantity against freight documents & purchasing orders.
- Store received goods in storerooms according to the prescribed & applied inventory system standards.
- Transfer spare parts and other items to other branches and warehouses upon their requests.
- Make relevant entries on computerized inventory system accompanying all stock entry & exit operations.
- Properly wrap and pack all outgoing goods and release them along with all required documents.
- Prepare invoices, packing lists and any other freight documents.
- Conduct regular physical inventory checks to the warehouse.
- Properly maintain all stock and other apparatuses.
- Maintain safety applications as well as cleanliness and neatness of the work area(s).
- Must have a bachelor’s degree in purchasing and supplies.
- Minimum 5 years’ work experience.
- Must have excellent knowledge in Excel.
- Experience working in a fast paced office environment required.
- Strong quantitative and analytical problem solving skills.
- Must have proven ability to work independently.
Monthly gross salary: Ksh. 80,000 – 100,000/= (Approx. 800 – 1,000 USD) depending on skills and experience
Deadline: 07th February 2017
How to Apply
To apply, please follow the link:
http://bit.ly/2j9d7gW Leading Recruitment & Executive Search Company in Kenya;
Summit Recruitment & Training, Blixen Court, Karen Road, Karen.
We endeavour to make contact with all of our applicants, but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.