Latest Vacancy Project Manager Vacant Position in Nairobi 2017
New Job for Project Manager Vacant Position in Nairobi 2017
Job Opportunity Project Manager Vacant Position in Nairobi 2017
Job Tittle : Project Manager
We are looking for an experienced Project Manager to manage organization of key client projects.
Project management responsibilities include delivering every project on time within budget and scope. Project managers should have a background in business skills, management, budgeting and analysis.
Project managers are skilled at getting the best out of the people and projects that they oversee. They thrive when planning projects and working with project teams.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Great educational background, preferably in the fields of computer science or engineering for technical project managers
- Proven working experience as a project administrator in the information technology sector
- Solid technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- PMP / PRINCE II certification is a plus
Kindly indicate your current and expected salary.
Ladies are encouraged to apply.
How to Apply
If you qualify for the above kindly send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 20th January 2017.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.Ladies are encouraged to apply