1. Management Accountant
- Preparation of management accounts by the 10th day of the month
- Performing month end closing procedures
- Preparation of the books of account and submission to the external auditors by the 15th of January every year
- Performing year end closing procedures
- Handling of the external audit
- Computation of accurate departmental costs and updating the same in the ERP and performing month end activities
- Analyse budget variances and provide explanations
- Allocate costs to cost centres and monitor departmental expenses
- Ensure accurate inventory balances and conduct monthly inventory reconciliations and adjustments.
- Monitor & control slow and non-moving inventory items
- Preparation of the budgets
- Evaluate actual costs and prepare periodic reports comparing budgeted costs to actual costs.
C.P.A (K) and a Business degree
At least 3 years’ experience as management accountant preferably from the health sector.
Well developed IT skills with proficiency in ERP.
2. ICU Trained Nurse
Minimum Diploma in Nursing/Critical Care
Above 5 years of experience in ICU in a reputable medical organization.
Good Communication Skills
Other management courses added advantage
3. Customer Care Officer (Receptionist)
Diploma in Customer care/Public Relations
At least 3 years of experience in a busy organization
Aged between 26 – 32 years
Excellent Communication Skills
If qualified send your application letter and CV to email@example.com clearly indicating title of the job on the subject line by 5th June, 2013.
Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted