Our client in the tracking industry is urgently seeking to recruit technicians / technical support to join their dedicated team in Mombasa and Malaba.
Job Salary: 25k NET
The Technician will be responsible for
- Installation of tracking devices
- Device checks and diagnosis
- User system training and support
- Operations support
- Oversee tagging/untagging within Mombasa or Malaba
- Train new tag operators as they come on board
- Ensure seals and clamps are in good condition before deployment
- Technical sales support.
- Device Installations
- Capture correct vehicle details
- Correctly fill installation form and requisite online sheets
- Submit dully filled installation forms and Job cards
- Coordinate with sales personnel for clients’ contacts/physical address
- Direct clients to the right staffs and departments in case of queries to see their needs satisfied
- Device diagnosis, repair.
- Capture client telematics needs for system programming
- Conduct pre-installation surveys when need be
- Highlight and escalate challenges to resolution of pending issues
- Act as technical – sales liaison
- Knowledge of vehicles electrical system
- Experience in device and sensors installations in all makes of motor vehicles
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the organization, including executive
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- Team player
- Good verbal and written communications skills
- Vehicle driving skills.
- Degree/diploma in automotive or Electrical engineering, Computer Science or Computer Engineering
- MCSE/CCNA Certification
- Have a tracking record
- Experience in Java scripting would be an added advantage
- 1 years working experience especially in a competitive technological environment
- Knowledge of SIP based programming/Unified Communications
- A good command of written and spoken English
- Ability to deliver timely accurate results under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Innovative with an outside the box kind of thinking.
- Ambitious, innovative and resilient
If qualified Please send your CV to email@example.com with the title TECHNICIAN
Submission deadline is 3rd April 2018.