Mar 2018 Traffic Sales Representative Job Vacancy in Kenya
Job Vacancy: Traffic Sales Representative
Our Client who is a photo frames processing business are looking for a results-driven sales representative to actively seek out and engage customer prospects.
They will be tasked with showcasing their product to prospective clients in order to boost top-line revenue growth.
They deal with a product known as sublimation photography where a photo image is heat pressed on a wooden plaque for framing purposes.
- Present, promote and sell our product using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers.
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling.
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule.
- Analyze the territory/market’s potential and track sales.
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products within the photography frames field.
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends.
- Continuously improve through feedback.
- Proven work experience as a sales representative.
- Be able to sell products on traffic
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales.
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills.
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
Remuneration: Retainer is Kshs 30,000, Kshs. 500.00 commission for photos above the target per day.
If you meet the qualifications send your application to email@example.com