Oct 2017 Hotel Industry Accountant New Job in Kisii Kenya
Oct 2017 Hotel Industry Accountant Job Vacancy in Kisii Kenya
Job Summary: Our Client in the Hotel industry is urgently seeking to recruit an Accountant to join their dedicated team in Kisii.
Salary: 12K – 15K
- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Answers accounting procedure questions by researching and interpreting accounting policy and regulations.
- Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
- Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Secures financial information by completing data base backups.
- Diploma in Accounting.
- Experience in Book Keeping/Inventory/Record Keeping/Sage
- Must have at least 1 year experience in Accounting
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent communication skills
If qualified Please send your CV to email@example.com with the title ACCOUNTANT POSITION IN KISII before 31ST October 2017.