Oct 2017 Jhpiego Service Delivery Officer New Job in Kenya
Oct 2017 Jhpiego Service Delivery Officer Current Job in Kenya
Oct 2017 Jhpiego Service Delivery Officer Latest Vacancy in Kenya
Reporting to the Sr. Service Delivery Officer, the Service Delivery Officer will provide RMNCAH/FP, Nutrition, and WASH technical guidance to the project. This includes working closely with the County MOH and other project teams to improve the quality of RMNCAH/FP, Nutrition, and WASH services in health facilities and at community level.
- Work with County MOH to facilitate the readiness of health care facilities to provide quality RMNCH/FP, Nutrition, and WASH services
- Provide technical expertise, coordination and supervision of RMNCAH/FP, Nutrition, and WASH activities and to ensure maximum integration of project activities across and within technical areas
- Roll-out the clinical mentorship program to improve the quality of RMNCAH/FP, Nutrition, and WASH services at facility level
- Work with the county clinical mentorship team to provide on-site coaching and supervision of health care workers in RMNCAH/FP, Nutrition, and WASH
- Work with the county and sub county HMTs to institute quality of care mechanisms
- Work with the CHMT and SCHMT to disseminate and support the use of RMNCAH/FP, Nutrition, and WASH guidelines, protocols, job aids, reporting tools etc.
- Coordinate and facilitate CMEs in the supported health care facilities
- Plan, organize and facilitate trainings in infection prevention and control, commodity logistics management, data quality assessments, and other packages for quality RMNCAH/FP, Nutrition, and WASH service
- Work as a team member for implementation of project activities, including work planning, budgeting and accounting of finances, M&E and periodic reporting
- Document achievements, lessons learnt, and best practices throughout the program implementation
- RN with BSN or Midwifery degree
- 5+ years’ experience supporting MNH programs and experience in working with MOH
- Up-to-date knowledge on MNH, including EmONC, essential newborn care, IMCI, ANC, family planning, MIP, immunization, supportive supervision and quality improvement systems.
- Knowledge of the local county context strongly preferred.
- Competent in development and implementation of work plans, monitoring and evaluation activities and reports
- Computer literacy, particularly in the use of MS Office
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English and Kiswahili