Oct 2017 Shop Sales Executive Recent Job in Nairobi
Oct 2017 Shop Sales Executive Current Job in Nairobi
Our client is a leading interior design and soft furnishing firm in Kenya with over 10 years expertise in interior design.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Serve walk in clients while up-holding high quality level of service.
- Sell across the range products and monitor the sales trends.
- Conduct promotions, market research and trends in the retail industry around your area.
- Develop and participate in outdoor sales promotional activity.
- Ensure all merchandise is stocked and displays are attractive, priced and displayed correctly.
- Understand all information in the daily reporting of store operations.
- Implement, monitor and ensure a high level of customer service is provided at all times.
- Ensure sales targets are consistently achieved and quotations are followed up regularly.
- Provide regular feedback to the Manager on daily shop sales performance.
- Diploma or a Bachelor’s degree in sales and marketing or a related discipline
- Knowledge of selling process and the components to build / maintain customer loyalty.
- Highly presentable, eloquent and capable of closing a sale.
- Positive attitude, ambitious and energetic.
- Excellent communication skills and interpersonal interaction required.
- Possess basic book keeping skills including safe cash handling procedures.
- Previous experience in the shop/retail industry will be highly desirable.
- Demonstrated a flair for design and/or fashion
- Willingness to work during weekends.
- Ability to discern and coordinate colors for customers (Lady preferred)