Sales Manager (3D-Printing Solutions) Current Vacancy 2017
Sales Manager (3D-Printing Solutions) Latest Vacancy 2017
Sales Manager (3D-Printing Solutions) Job Vacancy 2017
Duma Works is recruiting a Sales Manager for our client; a company that offers affordable 3D-printing solutions all over East Africa.
Reports to Co-founders
Job Summary: The successful candidate will nurture and grow a new 3D printing business in Kenya.
This position is based in Nairobi, but with responsibility to oversee sales and staff in Nairobi and Mombasa.
- Develop and foster the sales pipeline
- Implement the Sales plan
- Carry out demos and speak about 3D printing
- Support the technical staff as needed
- Meet with potential clients and customers
- Maintain healthy sales of product mix of 3D printers and services
- Develop new channels for business
- Nurture and sustain partnerships developed
- Track sales and report to management
- Follow up on lead generation from marketing activities
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience in a direct sales position
- Managing a team
- A minimum of 5 years’ work experience
Competencies & Skills:
- Problem solving skills
- Ability to manage themselves
- Positive and enthusiastic to do work in a new industry
- Dependable, hardworking and persistent
- Excellent in planning and organising
- Building relationships
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Own vehicle (fuel will be compensated)
- Own computer (internet provided)
- Own phone (credit to be provided)
Future opportunity to become a shareholder
How to Apply
Cover Letter and a detailed CV are to be sent by email to email@example.com marking the subject as “2530”, Your Full name & Phone number e.g. 2530, Barack Obama, +2547xxxxxxxxx. If you don’t follow these instructions, your application will not go through. Applications without a Motivation Letter will not be considered.
Deadline for receiving applications: 25th January 2017
N.B. * When applying to any job through Duma Works, you can expect that after you apply, you will receive a confirmation email, and then an SMS alert asking you to take a basic screening test over email or SMS. The test may not arrive immediately. Please be patient. The test will typically be 5-8 questions to help us understand your background. Regular SMS rates apply to the test, and if you ever have any issues with the process, please reach out to 0702093793.
If you apply and don’t meet these minimum qualifications, we won’t be able to forward your application to the employer. This is to save both you and the employer time and make sure you both find the best match.