School Driver Job in Kenya Today 2013
We are a Nairobi based primary school, offering the 8-4-4 system of education to a co-ed audience of students.
We are currently looking to fill the position of a DRIVER (2 posts).
We are looking for a young and vibrant individual ready to bring in a wealth of experience and innovative solutions to the team.
- Transport all children to and fro, six days a week, and during special occasions.
- Monitor vehicle performance and record a daily tracking sheet.
- Clean vehicles after each trip made..
- Assist in other school duties during the class sessions, when vehicles are not in transit.
- Liaise with the mechanics and finance department to ensure all service sessions are scheduled and all faults reported.
- Valid driving license class, B, C, E.
- 2-3 years in a busy transport department. Previous working experience in a school is preferable.
Interested candidates should send their cv’s to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org,